Calloused Hands Calloused Hands

SL's nipple renderings makes me unfomfortable - 10/10 would touch my nipples while watching again

Sonex the Hodgehead: Ep1 Sonex the Hodgehead: Ep1

FREEDOM AND GOD

Essence of Manwhore Essence of Manwhore

YEAH *high five*

Wickebine Kigyouden Wickebine Kigyouden

The game and gameplay itself is excellent. The windowed interface that requires mouse/keyboard combos to do any inventory/skill/equipment management is REALLY REALLY clunky, which detracts from the experience.

Sushi Catapult Sushi Catapult

I thought this was a new entry in the Sushi Cat/Catapult series. Then realized I played this like 4-5 months ago (probably at Armor). It's an OK game. I think I like Sushi Cat (the pachinko styled games) better. It is worth a playthrough though.

Pico's School Reunion Pico's School Reunion

Nice little game :)

My Techno Remix 1 My Techno Remix 1

hahahahhaa

total awesomes... one less than 10 because strongbad still does it better :)

Skullkid700 responds:

Hell yeah.
I could never compete with him.

Run from the Cops Run from the Cops

nice sounds and rhythm

i can barely make out the drums and everything is mudded so it is hard to hear the individual bits (the loder it is, the mor indistiguishable each part sounds, until it just sounds like a loud buzzy sound)... also (i am a genre nazi, sorry, esp. when people classify), this ain't trance, maybe electro or old-skool

Tesla Tesla

well, it not trance... but...

it's not bad for an old-skool style rave/synthpop song. reminds me of the stuff i used to listen to in the early 90's. great arrangement and decent mix and enjoyable to listen to. a bit rough around the edges in the quality of sound (i gather you probably lowered the mp3 quality to maybe get almost 5 minutes of music in). still, pretty good. certainly not trance (almost all trance has a major element of 4-on-the-floor beat)