Calloused Hands Calloused Hands

SL's nipple renderings makes me unfomfortable - 10/10 would touch my nipples while watching again

Sonex the Hodgehead: Ep1 Sonex the Hodgehead: Ep1

FREEDOM AND GOD

Essence of Manwhore Essence of Manwhore

YEAH *high five*

Brawl Funnies [Dick 1] Brawl Funnies [Dick 1]

hahahaha

this is like a parody of a parody of a parody. minus 1 point for some stuff that was kinda slow (does it really matter??? do you really care? intentional? do *I* care?) - there were some many things in the movie that made me smile and laugh hysterically.

Also, a case-in-point, I played this video for a friend, and, although during some parts was "WTF?", he thought it was genuinely silly and fun. I play the original (what this parodies to a greater extent) and he yelled "SHUT IT OFF" after 45 seconds.

Also, Kascade FTW... or something.

Street Fighter Collab Street Fighter Collab

Last last clip from Stamper...

So retardedly over the top and funny... I laughed at that bit until I cried :) The rest was pretty good. A few kinda-low points, but as a whole, the package is superb

Skeleton Jack Skeleton Jack

nice

a bit reminiscent of Samurai Jack - that's not a bad thing (this has its own unique flavor, however) :)

Paradox: Cat and Toast Paradox: Cat and Toast

This is pretty much the Kinetic-Cat-Toast Theory

The cat must land on his/her feet, but toast must land butter side down. Perpetual motion is made, creating a endless source of perpetual kinetic energy. One could derive free-body diagrams of it (which me and a mate did in college, oh, like, 17 years ago).

Ultimately, we figured a Very Large Array of Pumas/Texas Toast (a VLA of P/TT) could power a small spacecraft.

Oh, 6 for the video, funny, but the animation was meh :)

AMIG0 AMIG0

supar awesums!

nothing more to say, just wanted to rate

Bambee Bambee

GLORIOUS!!1one!eleventy!!!1

I CRIED FROM TEH LAUGHINGS - THANKS MUCH VERYS!