Wickebine Kigyouden Wickebine Kigyouden

The game and gameplay itself is excellent. The windowed interface that requires mouse/keyboard combos to do any inventory/skill/equipment management is REALLY REALLY clunky, which detracts from the experience.

Sushi Catapult Sushi Catapult

I thought this was a new entry in the Sushi Cat/Catapult series. Then realized I played this like 4-5 months ago (probably at Armor). It's an OK game. I think I like Sushi Cat (the pachinko styled games) better. It is worth a playthrough though.

Pico's School Reunion Pico's School Reunion

Nice little game :)

Super Idle Imagination Super Idle Imagination

Hey guys how do u do the thing thx

Fatal Flight (~2wk Jam) Fatal Flight (~2wk Jam)

Not a bad game, totally NEEDS INVERTED Y AXIS OPTION

kiddRaddical responds:

Oooh good idea, adding that in soon. Thanks for playing!

Cluster Cluster

FLASING IMAGERY (may want to fix that :) ) - but fun game

Kobusvdwalt9 responds:

Ah thanks man. Will fix

Dig2China Dig2China

TIL: The earth is like 7-8km in diameter :-P

Game was really fun though :)

innersloth responds:

Haha, yeah, we mixed up our miles and km... Just maybe. Glad you liked it though!

Greenie Greenie

Not bad of a game, the hit box for deaths with spikes is VERY unforgiving - level 10 was more annoying than fun

Ram Time! Ram Time!

The only problem with this game is that the "On Fire" gauge can get stuck at one from filling up and no matter how many combos you get it will never fully fill up again that game. It SEEMS to happen right when you would get a combo that would fill it up and the tentacles get you, after the point, I can never be "On Fire" again.

Other than that, addictively fun.

Wiesi responds:

Yeah, that weird On-Fire-bug.. Still didn't found out why it's happening..

Tankmen: Incursion Tankmen: Incursion

oh man, that camera

While it seem to do it's dynamic thing "correctly "- to the user experience, it just looks like a camera man is having a fit with the zoom lens. It LOOKS amazing, but it's not fun to play :(